Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

7/10/2012 6:04:36 AM

Reviewer: Stacy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
No side effects when I first started med. Been on med for several months. Doc put me on higher dose and stiill no issues. Almost finish this months bottle and now having symptoms. Bothersome GI issues and can not sleep at all. I mean not at all. This has lead to worsening depression.

7/9/2012 7:46:16 PM

Reviewer: Martha, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on V for 7 weeks and currently taking the 40mg. After reading the other reviews I now know I'm not the only one who has the shakes, racing heart, insomnia (I take restoril for sleep but doesn't seem to help), fluid retention in ankles and feet, light headed, static noise in my head and, if I nap in the afternoon, the vivid dreams. I had the diarrhea but no nausea. I have to ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2012 11:55:18 AM

Reviewer: kjean723, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 2 months and the first week was the worst. All the GI things that can happen did. I called my doctor and she said if you can wait out the side effects the results will be great. I do have to say it has been good. I am out of the fog and have been very up beat. To all those who want to take this try it. Yes you will have side effects but they will not last.

7/6/2012 11:52:42 AM

Reviewer: katie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started the viibryd starter pack and took it for 3 days and ttoday allready I'm done with it.. I usually never even get side affects from anything and I have to say these last 3 days have been the worst days ever.. Just a few hours after taking the first 10mg pill I was running in the bathroom all day and all thru the night for 3 days..also I felt like I was gonna throw up every hour and the ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2012 8:17:42 PM

Reviewer: MJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Now that I read most of the reviews I understand my symptoms like, weight gain, terrible GI problems, crazy dreams and night sweats. I am on 40mg, will talk to dr. don't like these symptoms.