Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

6/22/2012 2:01:58 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    1st wk 10mg, 2nd wk 20mg not much help but okay. 3rd week on 40mg and real bad side effects started after 1wk and gotten worse. Strange, alrming dreams, waking every 15 mins. Very bad GI problems. Stomach growling, diarhea, light headedness. I am in the process of getting off this med now. Worst experience ever had and I have tried quite a few. Good luck to all.

6/21/2012 1:30:53 PM

Reviewer: Beebz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on the drug about 6 months. I could tell a difference almost immediately but it took about 2 weeks to have the full effect. I had never felt better since about 17 years ago before I had my hysterectomy and my whole emotional life change. After about 4 months I started having stiffness in my legs, knees, arms, and now back. I am down to 10 mg and may have to go off the medicine. I am h ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2012 7:53:02 AM

Reviewer: Sherri, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    today will be my first dose, but after reading ALOT of peoples reviews, I question what is the best time of the day to take the med? Can someone who is taking Viibryd answer this? I've been on Cymbalta, took it in the morning, because taking it at night made me tired at work the next day. I look forward to anyone/everyone's reply. Sherri

6/20/2012 3:36:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    7 days in and I feel better everyday. I was previously on Prozac and was always sleepy and sexless. Tried Wellbutrin...made me angry at everyone and everything. So far this has really worked. I have a sample pack from my doc and will be increasing the dosage to 20mg per day starting tonight. I dont have any side effects yet.

6/18/2012 7:40:55 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My overall mood has improved since i started taking this medication. I no longer sleep 18hrs on my off days. Im not as tired as before.