Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

2/10/2012 8:08:15 AM

Reviewer: susan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
experienced all major side effects

2/3/2012 11:06:14 AM

Reviewer: quincy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My first day on Vybriid was great. I normally suffer from daily anxiety, but on day 1, i had none whatsoever! Day 2, however, it came back. I hated this med. Stomach cramps, diahhrea, disturbing dreams, brain zaps. My sexual response improved greatly, but it was not worth the emotional nose-dive that i took.

2/2/2012 4:44:24 PM

Reviewer: tany1819, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this medication 1 month ago after Lexapro stopped working for me. I suffer from depression and extreme anxiety. The first few weeks were like being on speed! I felt huge energy and a huge surge in productivity. I would say I was very close to mania. Eventually that tapered down once I got to 40mg. This medication works great with depression but my biggest issue is anxiety and it ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2012 9:55:58 PM

Reviewer: garden girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on Viibryd for depression and also to block pain signals to my brain. I started very slowly, breaking a 10 mg to 5mg every 2 wks going up 5mg until I've reached 20mg. I have found Viibryd has quickly shown improvement for my overall mood and mental health. I am enjoying simple things and life in general does not seem so awful and hard. I havent really noticed a reduction in pain. The ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2012 5:17:21 PM

Reviewer: looking4answers, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for a week after having been on many different medications but having the most success with Celexa. I hate it. I have terrible stomach cramps, diarrhea, loss of appetite, night terrors, terrible night sweats, increased anxiety attacks and my OCD's have become severe. I also just feel "off" all of the time. I would not recommend this drug. Terrible.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture