Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

5/29/2015 9:14:00 PM

Reviewer: Wendy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been trying a bunch of different meds over the last 8 months and I added this one about 3 months ago. Since then, I've gained 20lbs with no change in diet or exercise. This isn't a listed side effect, but if you search the internet, you will find many others who have gained weight as well. As for my depression, I don't really feel better or worse.

5/16/2015 11:29:00 PM

Reviewer: misb5, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 2 or 3 years now I have tried others but they did not work . This one works great for me . I am back to my old self now and my family and I are happy with the results . I also have diabetes and a family history of Bi Polar . BUT IT HAS BEEN A LIFE SAVER FOM ME /

4/30/2015 9:40:31 PM

Reviewer: April55, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on many other antidepressants and had side effects with them and a short time of effectiveness. They always wore off, and I became very depressed again. Plus the weaning off of those drugs, especially Lexapro, was horrible! I have felt that Vibryd has helped my depression the best, the longest, and with less side effects. Only this week I was put on Latuda 20 mg to help with ADD and en ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2015 7:04:20 PM

Reviewer: Diarrhea dude, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking for three weeks.My M.D.Sez no more unless I go to a shrink.This drug is great if you need to poop your pants and stare off into space for several hours a day.No real results of any kind so I'm gonna wean off of it and try yoga or something other than a chemical of serious nastiness and questionable efficacy.

4/22/2015 10:51:28 AM

Reviewer: Tami, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I need to find a generic or compatible version of this drug.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver