Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprix Nasl.

11/27/2011 3:53:07 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it's a lot like spraying pepper spray up your nose...if you can deal with it for the first minute or so it will do a good job.

11/6/2011 8:27:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this drug for severe head pain that 800mg of ibuprofen wasn't doing anything and I didn't want to take a narcotic. It worked really well, but I must warn that if you suck it up your nose it really does burn. My doctor had me point to the outer wall of my nose and not sniff (as someone else described) and 90% of the burning went away. The pain relief is fantastic, and now that I have ... Show Full Comment

11/1/2011 4:33:15 PM

Reviewer: lallld, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried this for severe migraines that even percoset isn't helping. It did not help at all. The burning sensation in my nose that continued down into my throat was awful.

10/3/2011 4:54:10 PM

Reviewer: karina777, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The spray alone is like sticking cayene pepper spray up your nose and down your throat. After one use I was afraid to take it again. so it was a waiste of money, time, and im still in severe pain.

9/20/2011 1:41:32 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am a nurse and would not recommend Sprix to any patient. I had severe burning in my nose from the first spray so I couldn't finish the dose therefore no pain relief. It hurt so much my eyes watered and nose ran so when I sniffed it spread the severe burning down my pharageal cavity and the medicine taste was so bitter I began coughing. I had to blow my nose and rinse my mouth so ended up rem ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee