Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprix nasl.

4/6/2012 10:13:36 AM

Reviewer: fibi2626, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I read ALL of the reviews to see what I was getting into. I absolutely HATE nasal sprays. I would rather have a suppository (sp?) than a nasal spray. I was scared to death. I agree that it stings like crazy in the nose, throat & if you gag then the taste in your mouth is like sucking on a sweaty sock BUT the medication DID work. I have been suffering with migraines for a long time & have ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2012 8:23:30 AM

Reviewer: J91966, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had Toradol/ketarolac for about a year in the intermusculal injection form. This form is much more effective but is no longer available at any pharmacy. This nasal spray is not as effective as the injectable form and is far too uncomfortable. The burning and sinus discharge after use is ridiculous. It should be taken of the market and the injectable form be made available to the public agai ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2012 11:06:55 AM

Reviewer: IKN3, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this medication for chronic sinitus. It burned my nose so bad my eyes poured with tears and it made my throat was raw and burned as bad as my nose was burning. I tried it again thinking it would be better but it was worse. It did help my pain but it was not worth the burning. I will never use this medication again!!!!!!

1/26/2012 12:33:35 AM

Reviewer: can't remember, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried to spray it my on the inner and outer side of my nostril and still had a lot of burning, but it only lasted for a minute. It relieves my headache pain quickly whereas Vicodin works slowly. I am impressed. It causes me to salivate for about a minute, which I could not find in the side effects.

1/16/2012 10:11:57 AM

Reviewer: Windy City Don, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Dr. prescribed this for pain associated with severe arthritis and severe stenosis in my neck/cervical area. I too did feel the burning from the first dose, reread the instructions and did not get the burning sensation. Nearly immediate relief that lasted almost all day. Redose did not burn like the first.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash