Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Syeda Oral.

2/11/2013 2:02:17 PM

Reviewer: Hoosier, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug made me so irritable that my family had to have an intervention. It took me two months to realize that the problem with my mood was Syeda. I can describe in one word how this medication made me feel, RAGE. I would feel mood changes coming on instantaneously. I would be happy and everything would be fine, and seconds later I would feel extreme sadness or anger. Absolutely no one should ta ... Show Full Comment

11/14/2012 6:32:13 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Although it "works", I have been a different person on this medication. I'm crabby, don't feel well, depressed and have had lose stools the entire time I've been on it. I thought I was going crazy. I have 4 more days before this dosage is done and I will never take it again.

11/8/2012 2:25:19 PM

Reviewer: SRobinson, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy recently switched from the generic Zarah to Syeda. I'm on my second of three packs. The first month I completely missed my period, which I've NEVER done before in the nine years I've been using birth control. Very anxious test had to be performed to ensure I wasn't pregnant before starting the next pack. I've mostly experienced feelings of nausea, breast tenderness ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2012 12:29:32 AM

Reviewer: Airforcewifey24, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This birth control has done its job but has given me horrible side effects such as: headaches, nausea, and gotten my period for two weeks once!

10/11/2012 1:05:11 PM

Reviewer: Karalee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Do not take this medication. It did it's job by preventing pregnancy BUT due to it I formed a blood clot in my leg and lungs and was hospitialized for 6 days. Don't risk your life on this pill talk with your healthcare provider about other options. It's just not worth it!

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.