Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Syeda oral.

1/24/2014 8:52:33 PM

Reviewer: Shena, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was petrified after reading the horror stories on here. But I'm the weeks in and it has been fantastic. MUCH lighter period. I've always had heavy unbearable periods and now I can use a light tampon for the whole day. No mood swings no weight gain but it hasn't helped my acne. Only downside. I was previously on minastrin & was having panic attacks mood swings & horrible acne. ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2013 1:07:07 PM

Reviewer: LuvSyeda, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well i'm not pregnant and that's what birthcontrol is meant to do. So this works great! My boyfriend and I have been sexually active without protection. All previous reviews are pretty much just whiney people in my opinion. If youre trying to protect yourself from having a baby and it's working, don't complain. It is doing it's job effectively.

8/11/2013 11:09:49 AM

Reviewer: Nisha88, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm going to college in 3 weeks and I have a boyfriend, so we're somewhat sexually active. So I decided to ask my Gynecologist to go birth control & she gave me syeda. I HATE IT SO MUCH! Me and my boyfriend are careful but using the pill we decided not use a condom - 2 weeks later my period doesn't come - I start freaking out and a week later it comes & the cramps are unbearabl ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2013 11:40:11 PM

Reviewer: stressedthefout, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this for 2 months. My first period on it was extremely light to nonexistent, more like spotting. The second period has yet to show up and I've had two negative pregnancy tests taken a week and a half apart. FREAKING OUT. Anyone else not having a period on this stuff?

3/16/2013 10:17:37 PM

Reviewer: curlygirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hate this. Almost continuous bleeding for 5 months straight, every PMS symptom imaginable. Stopped taking because of the problems.