Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amethyst Oral.

1-4 of 4
3/11/2014 1:16:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I stopped having monthly migraines around menstruation. No more clots the size of my hand. No more aching all day. Sex became a pleasure again. No pain afterwards.

12/10/2012 12:03:19 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I first began taking Amethyst, I had a lot of nausea in the mornings, but that went away after two weeks. It works really well as long as I remember to take it regularly. It has drastically decreased my pains from endometriosis and all of my periods have been very light, and spread apart. I generally don't have a period at all as long as I take my pills.

6/20/2012 12:07:52 AM

Reviewer: dee, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking amethyst two months after i experienced a miscarriage. My periods without birth control are very painful and heavy. About two weeks into taking the pill, i had some brown spotting followed by period like bleeding. Its been a month now and I am still on my period. I am seeking medical advice soon. Ive read that this generic has side effects that lybrel does not. This may be were i tu ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2012 10:42:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
As long as its taken the same time EVERYDAY, this drug has stopped my period.. (takes up to 3 months sometimes for someones period to stop) after the 3-4months, my stage 3 endometriosis slowed down and gave me back a chance to live life without hemmoraging from periods, or the gigantic ovarian cysts I was getting. But if you miss a dose it feels like all hell. I reccomend setting an alarm on your ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4