Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orsythia Oral.

9/20/2013 3:10:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My experience was exactly like the negative side affects other women have experienced. I had become Severely moody. One minute I'd be happy, the next minute Id be screaming and crying, the world felt incredibly overwhelming even when nothing was stressing me out. Not to mention I was getting horribly vivid nightmares, that kept me up at night. on the other hand, this seemed to work as an appet ... Show Full Comment

8/29/2013 3:40:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
The important thing was that I didn't get pregnant during my 12 month use of orsythia. I've been on various different pills in the past and at first, this one was fine. But after about 9 months, I started acting really funny. Bizarre mood swings, depression, crying, weight gain, acne, you name it. I finally went off this pill and everything went back to normal.

8/23/2013 9:45:47 PM

Reviewer: moe5474, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 27 have been been on birth control since I was 16 for irregular, painful periods. I've been on LOTS of different brands over the years...yaz, ortho tri-cyclin lo, alesse, aviane, just to name a few. I ended up on Orsythia bc my pharmacy stopped carrying aviane and was kind of scared to take it after reading all the horrible reviews. But I must say this is the best brand of birth ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2013 7:39:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried several different birth controls and was given this because my pharmacy was out of my original birth control. Orsythia made me extremely emotional and I also had the worst mood swings. Out of all of the different birth control pills I have taken, this brand was the worst.

4/9/2013 3:05:49 PM

Reviewer: asgh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has made me a hormonal, fat she-beast. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. My mood swings are so severe, I'm afraid to go out in public. Sometimes I come home and go into my room and just cry uncontrollably for no reason. Also, after working my ass off to lose thirty pounds, Orsythia put it all back on. The absolute worst.