Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orsythia Oral.

8/23/2013 9:45:47 PM

Reviewer: moe5474, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 27 have been been on birth control since I was 16 for irregular, painful periods. I've been on LOTS of different brands over the years...yaz, ortho tri-cyclin lo, alesse, aviane, just to name a few. I ended up on Orsythia bc my pharmacy stopped carrying aviane and was kind of scared to take it after reading all the horrible reviews. But I must say this is the best brand of birth ... Show Full Comment

4/9/2013 7:39:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried several different birth controls and was given this because my pharmacy was out of my original birth control. Orsythia made me extremely emotional and I also had the worst mood swings. Out of all of the different birth control pills I have taken, this brand was the worst.

4/9/2013 3:05:49 PM

Reviewer: asgh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has made me a hormonal, fat she-beast. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. My mood swings are so severe, I'm afraid to go out in public. Sometimes I come home and go into my room and just cry uncontrollably for no reason. Also, after working my ass off to lose thirty pounds, Orsythia put it all back on. The absolute worst.

12/3/2012 2:59:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am 24 years old and, because of all the bad reviews online, I was also worried to take Orsythia. I was on the patch, but had to switch to the pill because of cost. I miss the convenience of the patch, but I have had no side effects at all from using Orsythia, and transitioning from the patch to the pill was very easy. In fact, my period ends sooner than when I was on the patch (it's 4-5 days ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2012 12:32:05 AM

Comment:
I agree with the other woman who reviewed this. I am 21 and was scared to start it after I saw other people's reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. I have had no side effects whatsoever. I'm glad I gave it a chance!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.