Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orsythia Oral.

«Previous 21-24 of 24
4/9/2013 3:05:49 PM

Reviewer: asgh, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has made me a hormonal, fat she-beast. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. My mood swings are so severe, I'm afraid to go out in public. Sometimes I come home and go into my room and just cry uncontrollably for no reason. Also, after working my ass off to lose thirty pounds, Orsythia put it all back on. The absolute worst.

12/3/2012 2:59:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I am 24 years old and, because of all the bad reviews online, I was also worried to take Orsythia. I was on the patch, but had to switch to the pill because of cost. I miss the convenience of the patch, but I have had no side effects at all from using Orsythia, and transitioning from the patch to the pill was very easy. In fact, my period ends sooner than when I was on the patch (it's 4-5 days ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2012 12:32:05 AM

Comment:
I agree with the other woman who reviewed this. I am 21 and was scared to start it after I saw other people's reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. I have had no side effects whatsoever. I'm glad I gave it a chance!

9/17/2012 12:24:39 AM

Reviewer: Hotcocoa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I like this medication! I'm 27 years old. I was scared to try it because I read all of the bad reviews. I had been on Ortho Tri-Cyclen-Lo for about 4-5 yrs prior to trying Orsythia, and had no problems, but wanted to switch because of the cost. No acne, no mood swings, no period changes. I think we mostly see bad reviews because those are usually the only people who even bother to go online ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 21-24 of 24