Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orsythia Oral.

6/24/2014 3:17:55 PM

Reviewer: MrsJBrandt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is THE worst birth control I have ever been on in my life. I am 24 and have been taking Lutera for the past year, but my insurance stopped covering it and sent me Orsythia which I thought was a generic for Lutera. Not only do I bite my poor husband's head off daily, (and any others who I come into contact with...) I have gained almost 10 lbs in a month, my boobs are always sore, to top ... Show Full Comment

6/18/2014 12:15:07 PM

Reviewer: Hanna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
PLEASE READ: I started taking orsythia in July of last year after my drug store stopped carrying my previous pill Aviane. for the first month everthing seemed fine. In August i started getting involuntary muscle tremors in my left arm and my abdomin, blood pressure spikes that were 255/186 (I'm 24, weigh 105 lbs and am 5'1), dizzy spells, nausea, night sweats. I was hospitalized for 7 days ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2014 6:48:27 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Orsythia for 1 year. Pros: Prevented pregnancy, no weight gain, no increase in breast size Cons: Mood swings, continued to have cramps (did not help with cramps), irregular period (consistently got period several days prior to placebo pill)

4/4/2014 11:11:22 PM

Reviewer: taylor, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
worst ever..Also was switched from aviane, taking over 1 1/2yrs.. Horrible side effects sudden severe Mirgrains, depressing thoughts, wt gain, random crying spells, jaundice look to skin color, dark urine. stopped taking trying new pill next wk!!!

3/13/2014 9:58:08 AM

Reviewer: Susan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking Orsythia for about a year. No weight gain or mood swings. It took away my cramping but I still get acne before my period. My biggest complaint is that my periods are very, very, light and brown in color. Im hoping thats not affecting my fertility later.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.