Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Orsythia oral.

7/23/2015 2:42:03 AM

Reviewer: Izzy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for two years now. I have never experienced any bad side effects. I started out with no acne and still have no acne. I have never had mood swings. My periods are regular and I show very little PMS signs. This was the first birth control I used and I have never had a bad side effect from it. All in All this has worked very effectively for me.

6/30/2015 4:35:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After a month my hair started falling out and breaking, acne, fatigue, dizziness, never had these problems with alesse. Going to switch back asap. I know it's a generic but I've never had these side effects before, I've been on bc - the alesse for 8 years.

5/30/2015 9:26:05 PM

Reviewer: Al, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a healthy 22 year old. This was my first try with birth control. I have been on Orsythia for 2 months. I have had nearly all of the symptoms. Ive had horrible mood swings, moodiness, depression, acne, i gained 15 lbs! and my breasts got twice as big, it caused some problems for work because I model. The breasts wouldn't have been so bad but they were also extremely tender. I have had cram ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2015 5:04:23 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 19 years old, average weight, and healthy, and I've been on Orsythia for 7 months now. This is the first form of birth control I've used, and overall, I'm very happy with my experience. I had little to no spotting when I first started, and breast tenderness for the first month. Since then, I've had no other side effects. My period has not changed at all from before (approx. 5- ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2015 10:49:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this since I was 18 (formerly Alesse and Aviane) - I actually participated in the FDA study to get it approved. I'm 41 now, and it still provides an easy, no side effect birth control for me.