Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Osteo Bi-Flex Oral.

6/10/2014 7:47:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have osteo arthritis in the hip & knee. The product caused severe diarrhea & stomach cramps very little pain relief I took for a month and finally gave up was very disappointed with the product.

6/6/2014 10:36:12 AM

Reviewer: mcneillmama, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Sometimes when I take it, I start sweating bullets and feel like I'm having chest pains. This is usually eased if I sip a carbonated beverage and start burping, so I think it's some type of GERD side effect. If I take it with Rolaids, I don't have the problem. It seem to help my joint pain, but I have to crush the tablets. They are way too big to swallow comfortable. I wish they ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2014 11:36:03 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I needed a reverse shoulder operation but couldn't afford it so I started taking Osteo Bi-flex over three years ago and am still able to go without the surgery thanks to this supplement. I know it is the supplement because I had to stop taking it for two weeks and my shoulder started hurting really bad until I got back on it.

5/27/2013 9:38:29 PM

Reviewer: gina, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
made me sice make me so tired and so week i just couldnt handlet iy

4/15/2013 12:50:53 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I bought the product with the shell fish in it and in my joint the return of gout started had to stop the medicine.