Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Osteo Bi-Flex Oral.

6/14/2015 8:57:41 AM

Reviewer: Biker492, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Triple Strength to equal glucosamine & chondroitin of Elations. Can't find Elations anymore. It's good for my knee but it makes me sweat profusely. Really!

3/15/2015 4:06:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had pain from a nasty ankle injury over a year ago, and have been taking the right dosage now since oct. 2014.my ankle pain is 85% better, and the arthritis in my index finger is now minimal. I am convinced that it works and will continue taking it unless there are drastic side effects.

12/12/2014 10:11:24 AM

Reviewer: nancy531, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this after being diagnosed with Osteo Arthritis where I was in pain every day. Experienced some releif with Osteo Bi-Flex and Aleve but that along with a cortazone shot, ice after activity and resting between tennis games, I have been pain free.

6/10/2014 7:47:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have osteo arthritis in the hip & knee. The product caused severe diarrhea & stomach cramps very little pain relief I took for a month and finally gave up was very disappointed with the product.

6/6/2014 10:36:12 AM

Reviewer: mcneillmama, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Sometimes when I take it, I start sweating bullets and feel like I'm having chest pains. This is usually eased if I sip a carbonated beverage and start burping, so I think it's some type of GERD side effect. If I take it with Rolaids, I don't have the problem. It seem to help my joint pain, but I have to crush the tablets. They are way too big to swallow comfortable. I wish they ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray