Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xarelto oral.

2/28/2016 8:20:26 PM

Reviewer: JimB, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Have used coumadin(warfarin), pradaxa, and now xarelto since heart surgery 5 plus years ago. Also have a pacemaker for the last 3 years. Xarelto is easy to use and I don't have dietary restrictions as with coumadin. Have been on Xarelto almost 3 years with no ancillary issues. My cardiologist switched me from pradaxa to xarelto almost 3 years ago.

11/5/2015 1:15:21 AM

Reviewer: sassyfilly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I checked 5 stars satisfaction because I have been on this drug over 3 years and no blood clot or stroke. BUT in these 3 years I have horific back pain on standing which I just thought was due to old auto injuries. Also my teeth are getting cavities and breaking off and now need pulling. My doctor wont let me stop the xarelto because I keep having episodes of a-fib. I am taking other meds to contr ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2015 8:33:09 AM

Reviewer: Poppy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After two weeks on Xarelto 20 mg I started to get very painful headaches everyday and extreme shoulder and arm pain. Don't know if it's the Xarelto or not. I will wait one more week before I see the doctor and get blood work. Worried !

8/25/2015 8:19:00 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This drug thins the blood, but also causes extreme joint pains. My hips, shoulders, back, and legs were in constant pain. For me the pain came on slowly after a period of taking this drug for about three months. I had taken this drug for a little over a year. I recently switched to warafin and as soon as I did the pain went away. If you are taking this drug with no problem great. But if you are ex ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2015 8:22:59 PM

Reviewer: violet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had been on Xarelto 20mg once a day since after my ablation December 2014. My left knee has been in pain, sometimes loss my strenth & constipation problem since I took Xarelto. I asked to doctor if he can stop Zarelto but he said to wait for a while. Hopefully he will discontinue for the next visit.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.