Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lonox Oral.

6/23/2009 9:04:08 PM

Reviewer: MsMartie, 55-64 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 'wonder' drug. I have IBS, and this drug has rescued me. I could NEVER live without it. I REFUSE to live without it. It lets me have a life. Normally I hate taking meds, but I don't resent taking this one ever. I also love that they're so small and easy to swallow...I have major problems swallowing pills. I have never had a bad side-effect from this, not once in many yea ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2009 12:15:45 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
My symptoms of IBS have increased over the years especially after having my kids. It got to the point where I could not travel anywhere because I would have to find a bathroom on the road or risk messing my pants. I can't believe how this little tiny pill has completely helped me.

8/21/2008 5:17:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication to treat some diarrhea that woke me out of my sleep. This itty-bitty pill works wonders.

7/29/2008 3:36:05 AM

Reviewer: stu83605, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with west nile virus in June 2005. Within the next month or two I was spending the majority of my days on the toilet. I couldn't work, get a full nights sleep, go to the store, or anywhere really long. I was told i have IBS and THIS DRUG GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK!!!! no one should live their life on a toilet.

4/6/2008 5:38:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and to make a long story short, I now have diarrhea for the rest of my life due to lack of large intestines. Lonox was a miracle drug for me. It really knocked my bathroom time to minimal. I am truly pleased with the outcome of Lonox.