Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camrese Oral.

3/28/2013 7:12:23 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started off taking Seasonique,but realized that I would not have to pay for the generic Camrese with my insurance, nonetheless, the same company makes both pills. However I haven't had any breakthrough bleeding or spotting. In addition, I do not have a decreased sex drive, haven't gain any weight and never had an acne problem. Its never failed me and I am healthy!

1/31/2013 10:51:01 PM

Reviewer: MrsMe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started off taking Seasonique about five years ago. Two years after starting, I had to get the generic Camrese because Seasonique prices went up. I was skeptical at first. But I must say, I love it just as much. I only have periods once every three months. I have not had any unusual spotting. The only time I spot, is when I miss a dose or forget to take it. Ladies have to realize, you are to tak ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2013 6:13:00 PM

Reviewer: Rita, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The same issues as other ladies. The first three months on camrese were fine, I starting the second phase and at month two I have been bleeding and clotting for two weeks!!!!Try it if you have no other options but I'm stopping the pill. My husband has a vasectomy so I won't get pregnant, I was only using them to not have a period!!!!!

1/18/2013 11:10:56 PM

Reviewer: lwshr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking Camrese for eight weeks after getting painful Mirena IUD removed. 'Tis been awesome so far. Only had spotting when I missed a day's dose.

1/7/2013 10:46:12 PM

Reviewer: jaimem, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started spotting halfway through second pack and al the way through the third. I thought it was due to switching types (I went from the monthly type to this). I started the new pack had no problems the first pack and then half way through the second have started spotting. Contacting my doc to switch back.