Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon Sdrm.

1/6/2013 12:09:31 AM

Reviewer: MS, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had it for five months, no period and no side effects! And more importantly NOT PREGNANT! :)

12/12/2012 12:57:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor recommended this, so had in put in. Light bruising and soreness from the insertion, but that went away within 2 weeks. All was fine for a month but then I started bleeding almost non stop. Also, my skin became super oily, which I never get. So, with the constant bleeding, cramping and breaking out, I'm having it removed in a few weeks. If it wasn't for the side effects, Nexplanon ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2012 3:58:55 PM

Reviewer: none, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had this enjected in my arm in July then I month later I started lossing my hair. I took it out after 6 weeks but I have lost over hair my hair. Still going to the doctors.. Please dont use this product it is horrible.

10/10/2012 9:31:29 PM

Reviewer: ryakym2007, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far I havent been able to stop bleeding it has been about 2 months since i got it in. other then that it is wonderful.

9/28/2012 2:56:34 PM

Reviewer: Tesah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love it! I gradually gain about 20 pounds throughout my 3 year usage. I was very concern with the IUD breaking, because the IUD is about the lenght of your pinky and as thin as flexible white tubing. However it didn't and was place in my arm above them elbow. I also had the breast pain, which wasn't to bad. It should be call breast tenderness, because I doesn't hurt to the point you ca ... Show Full Comment