Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon Sdrm.

10/7/2013 11:10:35 AM

Reviewer: dontsignmeup, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I read a lot of research before having the Nexplanon inserted, knowing the results would be all across the board for bleeding. I swore i would give it a year and was VERY hopeful because the insertion was no big deal. kinda cool actually! The birth control is 'fool proof' because it eliminates human error bring 'in the body' already, which i love. Here are my physiological results ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2013 10:30:49 AM

Reviewer: Tennessee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had my insert for 3 years and have just recently had it removed and replaced. The first three years, I had NO problems with it whatsoever. My skin became more sensitive to irritation and I basically stopped having a period, but that was it. Recently, I'm feeling more hormonal, but I'm wondering if that is because this is my second implant. I have loved this birth control!

10/2/2013 1:43:10 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had nexplanon for a year now. I have gotten bad acne and the spotting/bleeding NEVER STOPS. I am spotting more than I am not. I have gone to get it taken out three times and each time the doctor convinces me to keep it in because of its effectiveness. I am not sure how much longer I can take it. I can tell it has also affected my moods and made me more emotional than usual also.

10/2/2013 12:05:12 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had the Nexplanon for 10 months because that's all I could endure. I had bled so bad for 3 months straight after it was inserted, I developed bad acne, a few times a month I would vomit uncontrollably for no reason, it caused me to have depression, and I seemed to always have fevers and sinus infections. Now that I have it out, I am having an issue with my nervous system in my arms. :(

9/23/2013 3:47:54 PM

Reviewer: AlwaysBloody, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Getting this put in was not bad at all. It took literally 3 minutes and I didn't bruise. However, I got it put in at the end of May 2013. It is now September and I have had a period everyday since about the second week of June. So I have had a constant period every day for 3 months straight. It has been hell. Good thing is I barely get cramps and I can't get pregnant because I'm always ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee