Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon subdermal.

5/7/2016 1:55:15 PM

Reviewer: Jordan , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I got this implant in January of 2015 and it made me have a lot of skin issues such as acne and other skin infections I had never had before. Up until now which is May of 2016 I think I have had one full period the rest has been spotting but now I am bleeding and it's worse than ever. I don't reccomend!

5/6/2016 2:35:32 AM

Reviewer: Emotional wreck , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I got the implant in October of 2015 I was told by my doctor that the main side effect was irregular periods that was all they warned me about. For the first 2 months I had no period then starting in January my period lasted for 3 months it started heavy then continuous spotting. It stopped for a month and same thing all over again. Besides the crazy bleeding this BC caused me to be an emotional r ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2016 2:20:19 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I absolutely hate nexoplanon. I got it in December or 2015 & my doctor told me I would just spot and no cramps. The first 2 months weren't bad. Come May 2016 I've been on my period for 3 months and cramps are worse than ever.

5/1/2016 5:18:27 PM

Reviewer: Rachel09876, 19-24 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Had this for two years already. I was a little more emotional the first two months I had it but then I leveled out after that. My periods are not regular but that is fine, I may have no period for three months and then have two with maybe a one week break. Personally not having to worry about getting pregnant or taking something daily is so worth it.

4/29/2016 9:54:10 AM

Reviewer: BriannaK, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have this implant since september 2015 the first month was ok no bleeding, I was feeling good everything was too good to be true until the second month, I started spotting and bleeding and it has been like this since then not to mention the bad acne I have, I never experience acne before and now I feel I am a teenager trapped in a body of a 30years old, it is embarrassing having acne at my age. ... Show Full Comment