Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon sdrm.

7/2/2015 3:06:25 PM

Reviewer: Nita, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This method of birth control works great in preventing pregnancy. However,I had gained 15 pounds and experiencing problems with my breast being extremely sore. I am moody some days. Overall, I love it.

6/29/2015 3:27:09 PM

Reviewer: Arnisha, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This BC has been useful for me. While I hate periods altogether, I was a little disappointed that I had a period, especially since I got on this BC right before I was supposed to get my Depo shot. Other than having a period, I am on my 9th month having this and I don't have much to complain about. Weight gain could be seen as an issue, but Depo sort of started me on that track already. I like ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2015 9:29:38 AM

Reviewer: Megan, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had it put in September of 2013 and taken out in April of 2015. The entire time was awful. First, I had an extremely painful period to the point where I had to go to the ER. Then I had a period for 3 months straight! Then I had gotten pregnant, I had the device removed but I ended up having a miscarriage since there was now a hormone imbalance. I also had depression before I got this in and it j ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2015 4:54:46 PM

Reviewer: Marie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Here's why I had mine removed after two months: - severe depression - increased anxiety - crying every day - tiny red bumps of acne all over my face - the device was VISIBLE in my arm I now have TWO permanent scars on my arm from the insertion and removal sites. May work for others, but was a terrible experience for me.

6/23/2015 1:40:35 PM

Reviewer: Paola, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just have a little over two weeks since i had it inserted! And im already getting removed can't stand having migraines everyday! This tjing it's just not for me.

Does your kid have symptoms?