Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon subdermal.

9/21/2016 11:23:12 AM

Reviewer: LeeLeeIsKey, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    the very beginning of my experience went bad, I passed out in the doctor's office with very low blood pressure. I already have low blood pressure but my blood pressure was 70/50. they told me this is happened before but that no one's blood pressure was this low. after that though, I haven't had any problems at all. my cousin actually took this first therefore was my reference to gett ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2016 2:35:00 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had 1 nexplanon for 3 years. I am my 1st year of my second one. I love it I don‘t have to worry about taking a pill and it works the only con to it is weight gain.

9/16/2016 6:16:54 PM

Reviewer: UGH, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This should not be a form of birth control at all. All you do is bleed and get headaches. You might even get extremely sad or have flu like symptoms.

9/14/2016 2:35:52 PM

Reviewer: azabo, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My periods were extremely irregular and I constantly had some form of bleeding while on Nexplanon. I had no other side effects other than irregular bleeding. I got it taken out after a year and a half because I couldn't take the irregularity anymore. It just did not work well for me. I've had friends on the same birth control and they absolutely love it. It really just depends on your body ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2016 12:24:19 PM

Reviewer: empress1623, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Doctor inserted into my arm. I had constant bleeding for 9 months straight. It caused acne and weight gain. And depression as i was embarrassed and felt disgusting because of the constant bleeding. Just had it removed today. Hopefully I will find relief. Worst medication ever.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.