Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon sdrm.

1/30/2015 11:52:00 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
The birth control it's self has worked great but I have been on it for a year and it has gotten to the point where I will only go about a week to two weeks without any form of spotting or bleeding if some sort. I am sure I am one of the few that get affected like this but it is very inconvenient.

1/25/2015 10:25:34 PM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been having this birthcontrol for about 3 months, and the only negative thing is that i lost alot of hair and still am

1/21/2015 2:27:04 AM

Reviewer: Julianne , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have 8 more months until my 3 year implant is due to be taken out and I am just now having problems with it. As the time is coming closer I'm worried more because I don't know why I am having symptoms all of a sudden and I haven done anything different all this time. >Randomly I was getting really nauseated at things I normally wouldn't have but that's recently passed for the ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2015 2:11:17 PM

Reviewer: GA Girl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had the Implanon implant for 3 years and then switched to Nexplanon. Became pregnant a month after the switch. About 8 and a half months along. I recommend still practicing safer techniques or abstinence.

1/10/2015 2:02:01 PM

Reviewer: gjoksie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had my Nexplanon for a 1 1/2 years and I love it! I always had problems taking my pill everyday and would forget or take it at different times and I tried the shot and that made my appetite increase so much I was eating excessively and gained a lot of weight. With Nexplanon I had no weird periods or excessive bleeding. After the first few months my periods went away completely and I have ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem