Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Complera Oral.

8/7/2014 10:04:17 PM

Reviewer: none, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
So far, this has been like a miracle controlling the diarreah. While I still have it somehow it is much more under control. I work and this helps. Previously I was taking eight pills a day.

7/1/2014 8:37:01 PM

Reviewer: The Resurected, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
One pill a day makes treatment easy to follow. I have been taking it for over three years and my lab results have been virus=non detectable and if I manage my stress levels the CD4 increases. However, I haven't been able to reach the 500 goal mark. Side effects are almost non-existence. My liver and kidneys have not suffered damage and I rarely get a cold or flue. I do keep a healthy life ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2014 12:57:39 PM

Reviewer: Enrike, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very good drug. When diagnosed I was on Truvada and Insestres but it was changed a year after, I have been on it and I have not had any side effects in almost two years but now I am noticing that my memory is getting bad and it is hard to concentrate. I do not know it it has to do with the drug as it is not a very common side effect. I am an RN and I see i used by many. I recommend it.

3/3/2014 9:47:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doc recommended this medicine from the date of me being diagnosed. This is the only drug I have been taking since being diagnosed in 2012. I did gain a little weight in the beginning because the pill has to be taken with the biggest meal but I have cut down on the meal. I am due to see the doctor next month and will let know of the numbers at that time since I am undetectable at this time.

2/23/2014 9:07:37 PM

Reviewer: zabelisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on Complera after being on Atripla for about 2 years. I have mostly the same symptoms and some more. My complaints have to do with severe insomnia, fatigue, hitching, dehydration, stomach cramps, acid reflux, sore joints, swelling, dry eyes, memory loss, poor concentration, heart palpitations, bloating/gas to name a few. I have NO mood disorders or depression. I have about one or two good d ... Show Full Comment