Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Complera Oral.

4/10/2014 12:57:39 PM

Reviewer: Enrike, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Very good drug. When diagnosed I was on Truvada and Insestres but it was changed a year after, I have been on it and I have not had any side effects in almost two years but now I am noticing that my memory is getting bad and it is hard to concentrate. I do not know it it has to do with the drug as it is not a very common side effect. I am an RN and I see i used by many. I recommend it.

3/3/2014 9:47:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doc recommended this medicine from the date of me being diagnosed. This is the only drug I have been taking since being diagnosed in 2012. I did gain a little weight in the beginning because the pill has to be taken with the biggest meal but I have cut down on the meal. I am due to see the doctor next month and will let know of the numbers at that time since I am undetectable at this time.

2/23/2014 9:07:37 PM

Reviewer: zabelisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I went on Complera after being on Atripla for about 2 years. I have mostly the same symptoms and some more. My complaints have to do with severe insomnia, fatigue, hitching, dehydration, stomach cramps, acid reflux, sore joints, swelling, dry eyes, memory loss, poor concentration, heart palpitations, bloating/gas to name a few. I have NO mood disorders or depression. I have about one or two good d ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2014 9:53:04 PM

Reviewer: emoney, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Atripla since 2008 but been having some bad dream resent so my doctor said lets start here to see if I see any improvement I am starting this today will check back in in a month to see how my number or and will repost my process on Complera

11/11/2013 11:50:28 AM

Reviewer: NIGHT_ANGEL, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I WAS PUT ON IT FROM THE START, IN THE BEGINING IT GAVE ME NAUSSEA, VOMITING, DIARREAH. AT THIS TIME EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMNAL. ON THE OTHER NAHD MY PARTNER WAS PUT ON IT AT THE SAME TIME AND NEVER FELT A THING! IT IS VERY GREAT, HIS VL WAS 48,573 AND NOW IS UNDER 100, NOW WE ARE BOTH UNDETECTED, WE HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR 8 MONTHS!