Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gralise 30-Day Starter Pack oral.

11/10/2013 8:37:04 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It makes me feel very dizzy in the morning, almost like I'm looking at everything cross-eyed. I hope this goes away as it does make my hands feel better. I can close my hands completely most of the day. No relief in my ankles or feet yet though. I am very concerned about the dizziness. As I already take a seizure medication. I was wondering if that would cause this particular side effect. I w ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2013 5:33:33 PM

Reviewer: kaybama, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have fibromyalgia & herniated disc in my neck & back. After suffering for years my doctor prescribed Gralise. I've been taking it since Aug. 20th 2013. I can't believe how much it has helped my pain from day one. The only side effect so far is dizziness in the am upon waking. I am hoping this will pass. I am very happy to have my life back!!

7/23/2013 11:04:29 AM

Reviewer: Laurieg67, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take Gralise for Fibromyalgia. I have tried everything else with no success. After just a few days on Gralise I knew I found success. I am so very happy now! This is working for me and I am extremely happy with the results!

8/23/2012 1:13:29 AM

Reviewer: jules, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take Gralise for Fibromyalgia. Reg. Neurotin worked by I had severely swollen legs and feet. I started with 300mg, then 600mg and stayed there a while. I now take 900mg and can really tell a difference with my Fybro.

6/6/2012 10:18:22 PM

Reviewer: SHANNONRN, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe and debilitating anxiety. After day 3, my anxiety has gone down to a 2-3 out of a 10. I am hopeful and thankful that my doctor recommended this to me.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture