Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Adult Robitussin Peak Cold DM Oral.

1-4 of 4
12/7/2013 11:46:52 PM

Reviewer: Tabby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a very severe cough due to a cold virus; along with a lot of nasal congestion. It helped with both as well as loosening up the mucous in my chest. I got a lot of relief taking this drug; although I was at times slightly nauseous.

9/12/2013 10:58:00 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for a cough and I think that it has worked but the last two times I have used it I have also been feeling nauseous.

11/12/2012 3:42:02 AM

Reviewer: Dizzy , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have never taken robitussin before so I suppose that is why it worked so quickly for me. The only thing I didn't like about if was that I got very dizzy after a dose. The whole time I was using the medicine I would feel nauseous.

2/7/2012 5:43:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Does seem to ease coughing. It did make me very dizzy. I did not feel safe driving a car until the drug was out of my system.

1-4 of 4