Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max Oral.

3/25/2014 6:01:33 PM

Reviewer: vadalon, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had to switch to the cap form. The liquid made me up-chuck. It has a high sugar and lots of sodium 12 mg a shot! I would not recommend this for a diabetic. I'm not diabetic but, the glucose test made me vomit because of the sugar. Something to keep in mind.

10/6/2013 8:50:31 PM

Reviewer: ThoughtIWasDying, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within ten minutes of taking the recommended dosage, I had a tingling feeling that started in my chest and raced into my head. I felt VERY light-headed and then my heart started beating very fast and very hard. I started drinking glass after glass of water and these symptoms slowly sub-sided. When I called Walgreen's to tell them what happened the pharmacist told me, "Well, don't take ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2013 7:39:40 PM

Reviewer: mollyrose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was having some congestion and started taking this product. After the second day, using it twice a day, I had a strange reaction, sort of tingling and numbness in all four extremities, nausea, sort of a "disconnected" feeling. It was very disturbing, happening while I was in a grocery store, and I barely made it back to the car while holding tightly to the cart. It took 4- hours to ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2013 12:23:56 PM

Reviewer: reiner, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got severe high blood pressure after taking 3 time a pill

3/3/2013 3:57:37 AM

Reviewer: kim, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took three doses of this medication over a 12 hour period with a full glass of water with each dosage. I woke up in the middle of the night with pain in my bladder and found that I was bleeding as I urinated.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice