Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fiorinal Oral.

8/28/2013 5:10:21 PM

Reviewer: bluebonnet484, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've had debilitating migraines since my hysterectomy. Feel it's hormone-related, but nothing relieved the pain and vomiting, until I started this medication. I used to take pain meds and then throw up, for 3 days. Now, I can function, rarely do I need to go to the ER for pain shots, it used to be a regular thing eventually.

5/29/2013 2:03:31 PM

Reviewer: FRANCE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked for me for the last 30 years of my life, as I suffer from migraine headackes. No need to try any other meds, this to me is a life savior against pain.Why has CANADA TAKEN THIS MEDICATION OFF THE MARKET...As a concern patient ...what do I take NOW!! SUFFER-NEVER.

2/28/2013 1:18:36 AM

Reviewer: showjens58, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Fiorinal has been a miracle drug for my migraine headaches. I have experienced no side effects whatsoever and relief comes in no less than 30 minutes of taking med. Thank you to the drug company for this medication, I swear by it and use it only as directed.

11/21/2012 10:35:51 AM

Reviewer: Terra, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
sometimes it works -other times my headaches get worse or dont go away

9/19/2012 4:10:10 PM

Reviewer: brendapool38@yahoo.com., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have a history of migrains. I was also in an auto accident back in 2001 and have several dizk messed up in the cervical area. This medication has been somewhat helpfull with the decrease of my headache.ASs long as I am not severely throughing up!! LOL. Thank u web md for having a web site I can trust and the detailed information I obtain on your site. I look up all my medications I am prescribed ... Show Full Comment