Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fiorinal oral.

2/7/2008 3:43:10 PM

Reviewer: jamcooker, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with migraine for years. I had them from age of 17 to 20 then they just stopped! They started agin at age of 23 and I am now 46. My Dr.'s keep wanting me to try something else. Nothing I have tried has given me as much relief. I wear sunglsses indoors and have to use ice packs. I keep ice packs at home,and at work. When I take the Fiorinal with codine I can function. It takes a ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2007 1:42:36 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Love This medication!! I go from wearing sunglasses in the house to playing outside in an hour. Usually take 1-2 once a month and it just knocks a migraine flat. I don't feel drugged or tired. Try not to drive though, it dulls your reaction time. It does not seem to be effective on a 'normal' headache. A consideration: Fioricet comes in a tablet and can be split when the headache i ... Show Full Comment

11/27/2007 11:16:35 PM

Reviewer: jon_51442, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two doses this was able to relieve what I have been dealing with for a while now. These headaches had left me incapable of functioning I have now found a answer.

11/8/2007 9:13:12 AM

Reviewer: twinsmommy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had migraines for 8 years and now I have high blood pressure from having my twins. Now I can't take migraine medication and this is one of the only medications that's helped me.

10/12/2007 12:55:28 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
WOW! What a miracle... within 30 minutes I started to notice relief..I get dibilitating migranes and this gets rid of them and me on with my day!