Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fiorinal oral.

8/16/2009 10:22:55 AM

Reviewer: msvick, 55-64 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this years ago for migranes. It also helps with nerve ending pain, but doctors will not give it for that. Instead for back pain they want to give you the oxicodenes and the codenes. This works and is much safer. I just do not understand why this being much safer and it working why doctors are so reluctant to prescribe. It is a medicine you can take and get relief and go on with y ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2009 11:27:43 PM

Reviewer: Better, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the only med I can take and still go on with my day. Works fast and does not effect me from working. I just hope that they keep making it!

7/28/2009 11:58:17 AM

Reviewer: happy25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is great. I started having migrains about 3 months ago, which put me in the emergency room 3 times in 2 months, after a horrible experience in the emergency room i called my doctor and he called in this prescription and it works. Ihave to take 2 at a time but works great when i do.

7/23/2009 2:34:08 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines since I was 25 and have tried several medications. I find this one works the best for me. I had a friend who also has migraines and her Doctor gave her this medication I am so glad she told me about it. I am afraid it could be addiciting. Has anyone else had this problem?

1/8/2009 11:20:49 AM

Reviewer: Abbygail, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a back problem that has caused me to fall frequently, and resulted in landing on my head a couple of times. I have started getting severe migraines and Fiorinal has done wanders. Kicks my headaches fast. I love it.