Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fiorinal Oral.

7/30/2009 11:27:43 PM

Reviewer: Better, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the only med I can take and still go on with my day. Works fast and does not effect me from working. I just hope that they keep making it!

7/28/2009 11:58:17 AM

Reviewer: happy25, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication is great. I started having migrains about 3 months ago, which put me in the emergency room 3 times in 2 months, after a horrible experience in the emergency room i called my doctor and he called in this prescription and it works. Ihave to take 2 at a time but works great when i do.

7/23/2009 2:34:08 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines since I was 25 and have tried several medications. I find this one works the best for me. I had a friend who also has migraines and her Doctor gave her this medication I am so glad she told me about it. I am afraid it could be addiciting. Has anyone else had this problem?

1/8/2009 11:20:49 AM

Reviewer: Abbygail, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a back problem that has caused me to fall frequently, and resulted in landing on my head a couple of times. I have started getting severe migraines and Fiorinal has done wanders. Kicks my headaches fast. I love it.

10/31/2008 1:45:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had a skull fracture in 2003, so I get migraines almost daily.My doctor prescribed this medication to me but also wrote to have codeine put in it to since my migraines are so bad.This is a miracle drug for me,if I don't have this on me when a migraine triggers I have to go to the ER to get injected with a pain killer and anti-nausea medication.I also take topamax 2 times a day 100 mg too to ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash