Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fiorinal oral.

7/23/2009 2:34:08 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had migraines since I was 25 and have tried several medications. I find this one works the best for me. I had a friend who also has migraines and her Doctor gave her this medication I am so glad she told me about it. I am afraid it could be addiciting. Has anyone else had this problem?

1/8/2009 11:20:49 AM

Reviewer: Abbygail, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have a back problem that has caused me to fall frequently, and resulted in landing on my head a couple of times. I have started getting severe migraines and Fiorinal has done wanders. Kicks my headaches fast. I love it.

10/31/2008 1:45:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a skull fracture in 2003, so I get migraines almost daily.My doctor prescribed this medication to me but also wrote to have codeine put in it to since my migraines are so bad.This is a miracle drug for me,if I don't have this on me when a migraine triggers I have to go to the ER to get injected with a pain killer and anti-nausea medication.I also take topamax 2 times a day 100 mg too to ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2008 1:53:06 PM

Reviewer: Long Tall Sandy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this med for over 40 years; it is the only med that handles my pain, quickly so that I can go on with my day. I usually get a migraine when there is a full moon.

9/25/2008 2:25:40 PM

Reviewer: Bella's Mom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have found this medication to be phenomenal in the treatment of migraine headaches. I have been successfully taking this medication for 28 years, with NO problems whatsoever! Sometimes, I take one extra strength aspirin with one fiorinal/codeine, and this proves more effective when I have an extremely difficult migraine. This way, the prescription 'lasts' longer and the benefits are g ... Show Full Comment