Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fioricet oral.

6/24/2009 11:59:45 AM

Reviewer: dee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication for about 4 years, but have found it to be a bit addicting. I am interested in hearing from others with this problem and how they are handling it. I have been trying to wean myself off, but am having a hard time.

6/23/2009 6:04:12 PM

Reviewer: Tracy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have fought migraines off and on for years. I used to give myself shots and the tried just about everything. Honestly, I typically have a headache every day still, but have learned to just live with them. I was recently diagnosed with a heart condition and put on a nitrate drug for it. One of the side effects is headaches, which of course created the mother of all headaches in me. After spe ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2009 2:34:37 PM

Reviewer: ChrylAn03, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I didn't even know what a Migraine was but I lived next door to a Neurologist and he asked what was going on told him about these disabling headaches that were making me sick and nauseous to my stomach, sound and light made me even more sick feeling and most times when this ungodly headache was going on the smell of food. I didn't develop these until I had my 2nd child and they got worse ... Show Full Comment

6/7/2009 4:23:52 AM

Reviewer: Chuck, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for over 2 years. It works great to get rid of my migranes. I get migranes almosy daily though.

5/20/2009 2:50:00 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't feel this medication is additive. It has help with my headaches I have them twice a day.The medication does make you sleep but that's a good thing for your headache I catch miagrame headaches I am soon to be 46 years old ask your doctor about this medication and it doesn't react with my other med's as well...sometimes when I catch a mild headach I'll take a half of one.