Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fioricet oral.

11/7/2008 6:51:01 PM

Reviewer: tangarai, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doc prescribed this for me when I was pregnant. I had migraines so bad I could not see out of my left eye. It worked really well and I only had to take it for about three weeks.

10/29/2008 12:26:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had a headache for three days and was hospitalized. They could find nothing to help me get over the headache. Finally they tried fioricet and it worked. I now have some on hand so when I feel a headache coming on I usually take two pills and it is gone. If a headache gets away from me, I can usually use four pills and that is all I need. I get a headache once a month or less often.

9/28/2008 10:09:39 PM

Reviewer: nikki122899, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It has taken soooo long to find something to treat the headaches I haave. The very first day I took this it was gone! What a Godsend!!

8/29/2008 7:54:18 PM

Reviewer: Laurarayhawkins, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on so many Meds for my migraines,I have topmax I also take as a preventive med.But out of all Meds I have used this is the best.

8/13/2008 12:38:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)