Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Librax (with Clidinium) Oral.

10/23/2008 6:58:37 PM

Reviewer: teach6, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine works well for cramping. I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I opened this and put it in yogurt. The taste was so horrible that I almost vomited. I would not recommend opening the pill, even though the pharmacist said it is o.k.

10/8/2008 12:24:09 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this medication for less then a month and have great results. I also take probiotics & slippery elm herbal pill which due to this it has turn my life around since I had suffer for years. I do admit that I still have the worriness because I feel that it can be true that I am no longer feeling as sick as I use to but that anxiety is wearing out slowly but surely.

7/29/2008 1:55:44 PM

Reviewer: bri705, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Ive had IBS since July 1989. My doctor put me on librax as soon as he diagnosed me and told me welcome back to living normal.. I take it as needed and for almost 20 years.. this drug has done wonders for me

7/24/2008 5:13:27 PM

Reviewer: Milo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has been the most helpful medicine prescribed for my IBS. I take it as needed, up to 4 capsules per day, and have never had a problem with dependence or side effects, except for slight dry mouth and urinary retention (tolerable). Much more effective for me than Donnatal.

7/16/2008 12:58:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had IBS for about 10 years, but in the past year my symptoms have gotten worse and I have been having more stomach pains and diarrhea. i was recently prescribed Librax, it worked for about a month but now no longer helps my symptoms. I still have flare ups and still have to know where the bathroom is everywhere I go. Does anyone have any other medication reccomendation? Anything work be ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash