Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Starting Month Box Oral.

10/10/2012 1:44:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In my 5th week of medication, doing good still want a smoke but when I lite one it taste awful so put out I think is more of habit then craving. Side effects the vivid dreams but sleep good, blotting, nausea at first taking pill but eat something goes away, some headaches taste buds change can hardly get a cup of coffee down any more use to drink 5 cups a morning. But very satisfied with it just t ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2012 11:26:56 AM

Reviewer: acabel, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first week I still smoked, but it was signifantly less than usual. I had my quit date a followed through with it. I have not had a cigarette in over a week. The side effects I have encountered so far and this I found to be in transition of the increasing dosages were; nausea,headache, bloating, fatigue and stomach pains. I continue to have the bloating and reduced my dosage. i was up to 2m ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2012 1:52:24 AM

Reviewer: ann, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Stop Smoking
8/2/2012 10:49:33 AM

Reviewer: Vernon, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stopped smoking 6 days after I started. I am not sleeping through 6the night so DR advised a sleeping aid. I am having vivid dreams but no nightmares. On Day 16.

7/20/2012 11:22:55 PM

Reviewer: tastyleyley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Can't poop, weird dreams, when I do sleep. Insomina, most times. Now I just once in a while want a puff but thats about it it's been close to a month now.so not to bad. Except now I want to at times take a 9 iron and beat something or someone. So I'm thinking I might need to stop taking these now.