Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Starting Month Box Oral.

«Previous 11-15 of 15
8/2/2012 10:49:33 AM

Reviewer: Vernon, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Stopped smoking 6 days after I started. I am not sleeping through 6the night so DR advised a sleeping aid. I am having vivid dreams but no nightmares. On Day 16.

7/20/2012 11:22:55 PM

Reviewer: tastyleyley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Can't poop, weird dreams, when I do sleep. Insomina, most times. Now I just once in a while want a puff but thats about it it's been close to a month now.so not to bad. Except now I want to at times take a 9 iron and beat something or someone. So I'm thinking I might need to stop taking these now.

7/20/2012 11:23:03 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on it 2 1/2 weeks. It has helped me stop smoking but have headaches and cant sleep. No other symptoms.

7/6/2012 6:01:21 PM

Reviewer: happycamper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am day 4 of the program. I read the reviews, and followed advice to eat well before taking the pill, drink lots of water with the pill. I have not had any nausea, constipation, or mental changes. Still smoking a pack a day. 2 days from my quit date. Hope it starts working better by then. No noticeable sleep issues. I have insomnia constantly, so cant tell a difference yet. Keeping fingers crosse ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2012 12:51:56 AM

Reviewer: Stefanie S. , 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started feeling paranoid and anxious 2-3 after I started taking chantix. A week later I notice I really haven't been eating much, so loss of appetite. Mood swings are severe but being bi-polar doesn't help much. But after 7 days I am not smoking as much. I went from 1 pack a day to smoking 1 pack in 3 days. Hope this'll work I am 28 and smoking since I was 11. I am ready to quit.

«Previous 11-15 of 15

And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.