Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix Continuing Month Box oral.

12/17/2014 11:08:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I quit years a go on my qwn, and it looks like I will have to againe. I started the the Chantix on the starter box and did great then when I started the 1 mg 2x a day I started being sick at my stomach and I had also started a new job and it was stressful I ended having to stop it, I am down to about 5 cigarettes a day, I will just do it on my own I guess. It didn't matter if I ate or not it ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2014 9:49:15 PM

Reviewer: Trog, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Severe side effects: dreams, taste, visual hallucinations, depression-anxiety swings, aching twitchy legs, headaches slurred speech etc. But right from the start, Chx certainly helped me stop smoking because I could no longer feel a buzz from a smoke. Now 3 mths after last smoke. Went onto half dose Chx a month and half ago, and had to stop Chx 4 weeks ago as side effects still getting worse. Now ... Show Full Comment

8/17/2014 8:10:11 AM

Reviewer: witcheepoo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been a smoker for 30 years, have tried everything to quit. My Dr. told me to try Chantix and I was amazed. The GETQUIT Program help's you through quitting. They offer a discount on their web site. I did experience nausea when I took on empty stomach....Over all I am very pleased after completing a twelve week program!

6/4/2014 2:17:36 PM

Reviewer: elaine boggs, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
after being diagosed with breast cancer close to my ribs last yr. I knew I had to quit. On 1 bottle of 2nd step and haven't had a cig. in 3 days. Been around people that do. No sie effects except weird dreams. Loving it after smoking 2 pks a day for over 20 yrs.

3/12/2014 8:45:13 PM

Reviewer: kind care giver, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication helped me to stop smoking. It did cause nausea and I had to take medication to stop the nausea. If I missed a dose or I was a couple of hours late taking it I would get a headache. Once I took the late dose the headache would go away. I am smoke free today and it was worth the side effects.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture