Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ocuvite Adult 50+ oral.

1-4 of 4
6/11/2013 9:58:54 AM

Reviewer: DW, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
This product was recommend by my eye doctor as I'm well over 50 and my aunt had macular degeneration. For years I've had floaters where when I look at something like a blank light colored screen or even while reading a book, watching TV or even driving, I would see tiny black flecks floating around which were very distracting. After taking Ocutive 50+ for over 2 months I noticed that the f ... Show Full Comment

1/12/2013 8:54:23 AM

Reviewer: csam, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this Med for several months, I noticed that when I bent over or lowered my head, I lost my balance casusing me to fall. I stopped ingesting and shortly after the problem was no longer.

10/4/2012 10:01:33 AM

Reviewer: Jackster1040, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this prescribed medication daily by my eye doctor for four months, I noticed how sore my muscles became. My body had overdosed with too many acids and change my pH balance. The more I exercised, the worse it got until I stopped taking Ocuvite Adukt 50+. Just one week and my body had cleansed the pain and soreness of my leg muscles and I am back to stretching and exercising again.

8/29/2012 1:46:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband began to have blood in his urine as soon as he began taking it.

1-4 of 4

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.