Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Edarbyclor Oral.

10/13/2012 6:43:25 PM

Reviewer: obama, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Being overweight 290 and out of shape i needed something to lower my bp. My blood pressure was lowered and I did feel faint. I suspect that this is to be expected for a drug that lowers blood pressure. No problems except that the cost at 109 per month is way too high.

10/12/2012 3:00:26 PM

Reviewer: Serg, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Decreases blood pessure, but on the second day of taking this medication during my regular half mile walk I experienced chest pain, tachycardia and feeling that I do not have the energy to walk further. I stopped taking this medication and back to previous meds (Diovan).

10/10/2012 6:00:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the medication for about 3 weeks,ihave notice that I have been very sleepy and tired.

10/3/2012 1:46:38 PM

Reviewer: Teachmysheep, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med. for one week...I am so tired ..that is not like me at all...I have a cough...low heart rate...shortness of breath..and heavyness in my chest...I am going back to my Dr. tomorrow...to hve Med. changed...

9/23/2012 8:24:25 AM

Reviewer: sacramoned, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first 2 weeks on this med all seemed okay. But then all the negatives started to appear. Specifically dizziness, aching body areas and feeling totally fatigued at times. Never had experienced any of these problems prior to taking this medication. I am a very active 73 year old. It has lowered my blood pressure but has increased my heart rate a fact I know because I monitor my pressure.