Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tamsulosin Oral.

8/11/2010 6:37:24 PM

Reviewer: johninCA, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking Tamsulosin for 3 days I had to quit it. I am a diabetic (type 2) and in 3 days of taking this med my glucose jumped 90 points! Nothing else in my health regime changed, so I know it was this med. Since stopping my blood levels dropped down to normal.

8/6/2010 10:28:29 AM

Reviewer: charliez, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking one month. Slight headach at frist but not now. SIGNIFICANT sexual downside. No erections since taking the drug. Seems to be taking a long time to do any good. Will continue for one more month.

7/26/2010 8:09:02 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Flomax, but insurance made me start taking this generic form. I have been on this for a month. I am in pain, and have to urinate constantly. I am going back to Flomas, even if that means I have to pay out of pocket. There is a world of difference between Flomax and this junk.

7/23/2010 1:50:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was able to urinate easily after 2 days. Ejaculations went into the bladder at first then after 2 weeks some ejaculation thru the penis was possible although still somewhat restricted. Dizziness is moderate and you should be ready for it. Never experienced passing out, just light headedness. All pain experienced during urination is gone and after 1 month I am adding Saw Palmetto to my daily vi ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2010 8:39:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking FLOMAX for years and had no problems. A couple of months ago my presciption plan said that I have to start taking the generic Tamsulosin. A first everything seem to be ok, then I started to have to go to bathroom every 2 hours to urinate. As of now, I am having to urinate every 30 minutes DAY AND NIGHT. I will be making an appointment with my doctor to check this out, but this i ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee