Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Suprenza Oral.

Condition: Adjunct Treatment of Obesity in a Comprehensive Weight Reduction Regimen
4/16/2014 9:31:20 AM

Reviewer: Jerald, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this medication for 3 months and i lost about 65 pounds, i do that just taking that medication and eating healthy and no exercise. It's a very good medication.

5/29/2013 10:35:39 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about 4 weeks. I have lost 15 pounds and have 15 to go. I am a 38 year old mother of 4 with a demanding job.This has helped me yo take control of portions and to make sure I eat good healthy foods when I eat. It tastes HORRIBLE but I have found it seems to work better when I let it melt versus swallowing it. So I take it first thing and then brush my teeth.

5/21/2013 6:16:16 PM

Reviewer: huntgreen, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Suprenza 30 for 5 weeks and have lost 15 lbs; a little each week. Only side effect that I have noticed is reduced urinary flow. I am planning on continuing it for a while.

5/20/2013 12:36:32 PM

Reviewer: rango42, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome) which has made it difficult to lose weight. My weight had crept to its highest level in years when my endocrinologist prescribed suprenza. I have lost 33 lbs in under 3 months and feel so much better having lost that weight! I get full more quickly so I can control my portions. Best of all, I do not get the upset stomach feeling I would get when hungry be ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2013 10:32:31 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
bad taste, did nothing for me at all

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture