Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon SubQ.

6/16/2014 3:44:01 PM

Reviewer: nqss, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works for me. Lost 20 pounds, HbA1C down, appetite down. Injection is a different than insulin since the consistency is thick, but not a big deal.

6/10/2014 10:02:23 PM

Reviewer: westvaboy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after 4 doses, I am experiencing constant sore throat, cough, a general foggy mental state, a feeling like a low temperature, lethargy, not wanting to do anything but lay in bed, a lot of congestion in my throat.

6/4/2014 11:23:18 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking bydureon 1/2014 when my insurance stopped covering victoza. I have gained 30 pounds. The mixing is a pain and the needle really hurts. I bleed each time and worry the medication is leaking out. Not happy at all. Asking doctor to authorize change back to victoza.

5/16/2014 9:18:32 AM

Reviewer: kwirkygirl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Amen to what Kansas Dad said about having to discontinue Victoza due to insurance change! I have been an insulin-dependent Type 2 diabetic for 20 years. I took Victoza for 2+ years and found it very effective for both glucose and appetite control. However, my insurance dropped coverage as of Jan. 2014. After milking the last drop from my Victoza script, I just started on Bydureon this week. No pro ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2014 3:14:58 PM

Reviewer: buzzymom3, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take bydureon along with my ivokana and metformin. I have lost about 20lbs. Taking the shot once a week can be painful, but any needle is going to sting. I take it in my stomach. A lump & bruising sometimes happen, but it's worth it. My A1C is down, my weight is down and my health is doing a lot better.