Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon SubQ.

7/4/2012 10:20:42 AM

Reviewer: simplymrt, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started this med about 2 weeks ago, and am not sure if this is for me. I stick to a diet, take prescribed meds, but my readings have been 167 or higher. When I was on byetta, I had readings 100 and under. How long does it take before I start to see improved fasting results? Enjoy the convenience of a single shot, and have had no significant side effects. Just waiting for good results......

6/13/2012 2:48:14 PM

Reviewer: flowerchild, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Byetta to Bydureon two nights ago and have been hungry ever since. With Byetta, I was hungry only in the late afternoon. My readings are also high. Has anyone else experienced a delay in results?

6/5/2012 11:38:06 PM

Reviewer: bbqman65, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started this med & hopng for good results. Am experiencing nausea & light headedness. Injection site has bump & it is itching but not unbearably. No noticable diff in my appetite though. Will update as things progress.

6/3/2012 10:14:30 PM

Reviewer: Patty, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The nausea is a real problem for me. The reason I lost weight was that I couldn't eat much. The inject site STILL has itching and lumps in spite of the fact that I started in my abdomen a month ago and it's still hard, red and itching.

5/21/2012 3:06:06 PM

Reviewer: latkins48, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication for my newly diagnosed Type 2 diabetes. I was unable to take Metformin (too many GI issues) and my doctor thought this medication would help me lose weight and bring my glucose levels down. It has done both, although the weight loss has been due to a total lack of appetite since I began the medicine. On the whole, I am happy with the weekly option and plan to conti ... Show Full Comment

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.