Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon SubQ.

12/18/2012 2:36:27 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'd been on Byetta for about 2 1/2 years. Since starting Bydureon my blood sugar has been quite high. Readings mostly in the 200's. My doctor has increased my Actos from 15 mg to 30 mg per day. It's too soon to tell if there will be an improvement. Taking only one shot a week is great, that way I don't have to watch what time I eat. I hope my sugar levels improve.

12/11/2012 3:15:42 AM

Reviewer: Janet B, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for 4 weeks now. At first I had diarrhea pretty bad, but that cleared up at the end of week 2. I still am not real hungry and my sugar levels are getting better. I shoot into my thigh and I have not had any itching, redness or lumps like others seem to be having. I also seem to have a little upset stomach from time to time or if I eat something more than I am use to eat ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2012 9:55:28 AM

Reviewer: JEN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE HAD A LOT OF STOMACH ISSUES.I HAVE ALSO HAVE BIG LUMPS THAT ARE VERY RED AND VERY ITCHY.MY SUGAR HAS TESTED A LITTLE LOWER THAN BEFORE. I HAVE TAKEN THIS FOR 8 WEEKS AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT OR NOT.

11/17/2012 11:30:25 AM

Reviewer: june, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feek along with my metformin my sugar is in control all the time. It is much easier than remembering to take daily.

11/14/2012 9:40:22 AM

Reviewer: Shelly321, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Victoza for 2 years with little change in my blood sugar (average BS=190) and became more nauseated with each injection. I have been on Bydureon for 3 months and have seen my blood sugar values drop to normal (average BS=90) for the first time in 7 years. I lost 12 lbs in 3 months and have very little appetite to eat anything other than 3 square meals a day. I have noticed sporatic bouts ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?