Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon SubQ.

1/4/2013 12:09:43 PM

Reviewer: caregiver, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband started taking this a couple of months ago in place of gly-buride. Each injection site has a knot under the skin. This cannot be a good thing! The only thing that can be happening is the medication is crystalizing in the muscle after injection. Everyone seems to be ok with this and accepting it as an acceptable side effect. The doctor said it was a normal side effect. However his mu ... Show Full Comment

12/28/2012 11:00:59 PM

Reviewer: mommieat40, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Bydureon definetly has helped me!!! Nausea was horrible in the begining but has gotten better. I do have hard knots under my skin where I have given my shots in my stomach. I wasn't aware of this side affect & wished the doctor would have told me so I wouldn't have freaked out when I found the first little knot.

12/18/2012 2:36:27 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'd been on Byetta for about 2 1/2 years. Since starting Bydureon my blood sugar has been quite high. Readings mostly in the 200's. My doctor has increased my Actos from 15 mg to 30 mg per day. It's too soon to tell if there will be an improvement. Taking only one shot a week is great, that way I don't have to watch what time I eat. I hope my sugar levels improve.

12/11/2012 3:15:42 AM

Reviewer: Janet B, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for 4 weeks now. At first I had diarrhea pretty bad, but that cleared up at the end of week 2. I still am not real hungry and my sugar levels are getting better. I shoot into my thigh and I have not had any itching, redness or lumps like others seem to be having. I also seem to have a little upset stomach from time to time or if I eat something more than I am use to eat ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2012 9:55:28 AM

Reviewer: JEN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE HAD A LOT OF STOMACH ISSUES.I HAVE ALSO HAVE BIG LUMPS THAT ARE VERY RED AND VERY ITCHY.MY SUGAR HAS TESTED A LITTLE LOWER THAN BEFORE. I HAVE TAKEN THIS FOR 8 WEEKS AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT OR NOT.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.