Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon subQ.

11/1/2012 10:24:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken one shot and the next tomorrow.I have noticed my sugar levels down a good bit. I have also not been hungry. I was on Victoza everyday and we are trying this once a week to see if it helps with my appatite.

10/31/2012 11:39:55 AM

Reviewer: metoo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took the daily shot for several years. Now trying the once a week. For the last 4 months. It has left multiple large bumps in my thighs that are not going away. I really do not notice any effect of the drug at all. Considering stopping the medication. Not enough visible effect for the price of the medication. Exercise and diet works better.

10/31/2012 9:54:59 AM

Reviewer: Arizona, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have injected the drug 2 times into my abdomen. The 2nd time I took the injection I had a severe reaction at the site of the injection which also inflamed the first injection site. I suffered severe burning and itching and no creams or gels stopped the burning and itching. 8 weeks later I still have hard red lumps and itching at the injection site. I am considering discussing this with an att ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2012 11:07:28 AM

Reviewer: jessi j, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been using Bydureon for 8 weeks, when I started having severe stomach cramping along with vomiting and diarrhea. I thought it was the flu at first. Then I started noticing a pattern. I was getting sick the day before I was due for another injection, this went on for 4 weeks. My Dr. took me off immediately. I've not been taking it for 6 weeks and I'm still not back to normal. Be cau ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2012 8:07:52 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)