Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon subcutaneous.

12/5/2012 9:55:28 AM

Reviewer: JEN, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I HAVE HAD A LOT OF STOMACH ISSUES.I HAVE ALSO HAVE BIG LUMPS THAT ARE VERY RED AND VERY ITCHY.MY SUGAR HAS TESTED A LITTLE LOWER THAN BEFORE. I HAVE TAKEN THIS FOR 8 WEEKS AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S WORTH IT OR NOT.

11/17/2012 11:30:25 AM

Reviewer: june, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I feek along with my metformin my sugar is in control all the time. It is much easier than remembering to take daily.

11/14/2012 9:40:22 AM

Reviewer: Shelly321, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Victoza for 2 years with little change in my blood sugar (average BS=190) and became more nauseated with each injection. I have been on Bydureon for 3 months and have seen my blood sugar values drop to normal (average BS=90) for the first time in 7 years. I lost 12 lbs in 3 months and have very little appetite to eat anything other than 3 square meals a day. I have noticed sporatic bouts ... Show Full Comment

11/1/2012 10:24:09 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only taken one shot and the next tomorrow.I have noticed my sugar levels down a good bit. I have also not been hungry. I was on Victoza everyday and we are trying this once a week to see if it helps with my appatite.

10/31/2012 11:39:55 AM

Reviewer: metoo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I took the daily shot for several years. Now trying the once a week. For the last 4 months. It has left multiple large bumps in my thighs that are not going away. I really do not notice any effect of the drug at all. Considering stopping the medication. Not enough visible effect for the price of the medication. Exercise and diet works better.