Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jentadueto oral.

1/31/2016 3:08:51 AM

Reviewer: kim, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've only been on this pill 3 weeks so far, no side effects and my cravings for sugary foods and constant hunger have ceased.. I'm very impressed so far I hope it continues this way. Blood sugar readings have been consistently between 80

3/13/2015 12:42:04 PM

Reviewer: CatherineR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I found this drug to be very tolerable and extremely effective. I was disappointed to find I experience odd side-effects of chest pains. My doctor first thought it might be a separate issue. But each time I went off the medicine the chest pains ceased. When I took the crushing chest pains returned. I really like the way it controls my blood sugar and was so disappointed to discover that I can' ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2014 10:43:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    thismedication has helped me a lot

6/12/2014 11:17:56 PM

Reviewer: jacqui, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Jentadueto kept my sugar level low but could not handle the chills, weakness and tired feelings.

5/19/2014 9:26:37 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this medicine for three months. My sugars lowered but I started having extreme belching attacks and then diarrhea daily. I had an endoscopic exam and biopsies of my small intestines which were negative. I stopped the medidine and all my problems went away. Drug did not work for me.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.