Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alyacen 1/35 (28) oral.

1/13/2014 11:40:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is simply awful. In just 3 weeks, I have gained weight, feel extremely anxious, very emotional to the point of nervous breakdowns, my period became unpredictable and heavy, my belly is bloated, and my face broke out in strange red spots. I feel very bad and I just don't want anyone else to feel like this. Do not risk it; choose another pill!!!!

12/5/2013 7:53:23 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this is my second week taking Alyacen, I switched pharmacies and this is what was filled instead of necon. I have had horrible bloating, headache, and it makes my stomach hurt, I think I am also holding water because my weight is saying I have gained in the last week. I gave it over a week and the symptoms have not lessened- I am switching back to necon and changing pharmacies if I need to.

7/8/2013 4:40:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy switched me to this because Necon 1/35 was back ordered. I took Necon for 6 years...NO problems! 3 Weeks into Alyacen and I feel so anxious I can hardly function. So bad I thought I was having a nervous breakdown! My face has also broken out and I have been very bloated. Thank god I finally found another pharmacy that carries my necon. Don't take this one ladies.

3/19/2013 2:58:46 PM

Reviewer: jurist, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Same as other reviewers, pharmacy just switched from Necon, which I had been using for years, to this. I feel bloated, have had ridiculously abnornmal and heavy periods and cramping, and they are completely unpredictable. After reading these other reviews, I am not alone. I will be calling pharmacy to go back to normal pill.

2/6/2013 5:00:14 PM

Reviewer: menzee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on ortho 1/50 for 20 years and never had a problem. I had a child and now went to Alyacen, and I can cry at the drop of a pin, I have terrible acne and just so emotional. This is just not for me. Called the dr and asked to be switched

Does your kid have symptoms?