Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alyacen 1-35 28 oral.

12/23/2014 10:13:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had a similar experience to the other users, but have switched by the pharmacy from Cyclafem to this. I have been an emotional wreck, bloated, and am getting acne on strange parts of my body, such as my neck. My poor boyfriend has had to console me as I am frequently crying or angry. Stay far away from this!

10/28/2014 10:27:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

9/15/2014 11:41:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my fourth pack of pills right now. The first two months were not that good, but now my body has adjusted I think. The first two months I was extremely moody and irritable. I am surprised my boyfriend did not break up with me. I was also crying over everything. By the third month, I was less irritable and now I don't cry any more than normal. I definitely have an increase in appetite, b ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2014 4:42:28 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been very happy with Alyacen. I haven't noticed any effects on my emotions and it makes my periods super light, predictable, and easy. I had heard horror stories from others on "the pill", but this works great for me!

3/30/2014 12:44:57 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had taken Necon for 8 years, and randomly my pharmacy was no longer carrying it. They switched me to Alyacen, and at first there were no differences. After a while, I was getting odd red spots all over my face and nothing was helping them. After a month of taking it, I started becoming more anxious and depressed. Now that I have taken it for 4 months, my anxiety, depression, and anger are so ove ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.