Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viorele (28) Oral.

12/26/2012 6:50:13 PM

Reviewer: Midori, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The pharmacy switched me from Kariva to Viorele due to a change in manufactures. The pharmacist told me that both of these pills have the same ingredients. I trusted that this was true, but my body told me otherwise. I had been taking Kariva for 7-8 years and had minimal side effects. I took viorele for three months and have had to many side affects. My side effects included severe headaches, lo ... Show Full Comment

12/26/2012 11:54:12 AM

Reviewer: Nicole, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered similar physical discomfort and mood/personality side effects that others have listed here. More painful cramps than usual, horrible acne during the fun week and depressive, paranoid thoughts all the time. I was also switched from Kariva by CVS for cost reasons. I called and told them they needed to switch me back and I can't wait to start back on it next week!!!

12/17/2012 8:43:40 PM

Reviewer: princessskay, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
i just got switched to this birth control and i have been getting really nauseous around the time of my period and the week your suppose to get your period i didnt i got it the week after and im having horrible cramps and it gets so bad i want to cry DEFF switch DONT take this pill.

12/13/2012 2:46:45 PM

Reviewer: ErikaB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
Please watch out for these bulletin boards. I am a very sensitive person, health-obsessed and health food and everything, and I have had nothing but a good experience- no side effects to my surprise. Just relief. Also had in-depth conversations with doctors about generics vs. main brand and there is no difference. I have switched between Kariva and Viorele etc and no change. I love this drug.! Kee ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2012 3:16:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
CVS switched me from Kariva to Viorele saying it was the same. During the first 2 weeks I started having sever bloating & difficulty sleeping, week 3 I started spotting. I thought I was going crazy, I'm so glad I came on here & I know it's not me! Do not allow your pharmacy to switch you!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.